We've long been bullish on Plano -- we moved our offices there in 2020, actually -- and now we want to take a few moments to discuss townhomes in Plano.
Before we get to these 38 complexes offering townhomes in Plano, though, let's direct to a couple of other Plano-centric resources that might help guide your thinking on living there:
- Three brand-new West Plano apartment complexes
- Plano complexes with dog parks/dog runs
- Plano apartments for rent on the relative cheaper end
- Brand-new apartment complexes in Plano for 2020
We love us some Plano.
Now let's turn back our attention to townhomes in Plano. Here's the full list of 38 complexes offering townhomes; we'll relink this list at the bottom of the post. This is organized around complex cards, which detail lots of different elements about a specific complex -- or, in this case, give you more intel on townhomes in Plano, including:
- Pet Policies
- Year built
- # of units
- Features and amenities
- How much cash back you'll get from us for renting at that specific apartment complex
- Much more
OK. Got it so far? Now let's dive in to some townhomes in Plano.
Townhomes in Plano
You might be able to get into one for $800/person/month